Located in Ypsilanti's
Historic Depot Town
Hope to see ya July 6 & 7, 2018
The closest airport is Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) in Romulus, MI.
has a station in Ann Arbor, MI, which is approximately 10 minutes from
Ypsilanti's Depot Town. You can call for a taxi or catch one of the AATA buses.
Take I-94 5 miles East of 23 or 9.5 miles West of I-275 to exit 183 (Huron Street) and go North. Follow the signs to Elvisfest!
MapQuest Directions to the park
3600 Plymouth Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
2018 Elvisfest Public Block
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
2455 Carpenter Rd. Ann Arbor, MI
Call 1-800-973-6101 and ask for the Elvis Festival Block Rate
Detroit-Greenfield KOA Resort Kamp
6680 Bunton Rd. Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Direct Phone 734-482-7722
For other accommodations call
Ypsilanti Convention and Visitors Bureau
Free Handicapped Parking and a limited amount of paid parking at Southside of park off Michigan Avenue
Free Public Parking:
Paid Downtown Ypsilanti parking lots: (Some only short times)
- Rice St. off Cross St. in Depot town
- Maple St. West of River St. - Depot Town area.
- S. Huron Lot. enter from S. Huron, Ferris or Washington St. (going N on Huron before you get to Michigan Avenue)
- N. Huron Lot enter from the left lane of N. Huron St. (just after Michigan Ave.)
- Adams Street lot: From Mich. Ave. turn N on Huron St., left on Pearl & left on N. Adams.
- Washington Street Lot: from Mich. Ave. turn N. of Huron St., left on Peark, right on N. Washington St.
& Various free street parking on side streets in the area.